- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Stripe Subscriptions
- Phoenix Framework
- Why changes in Phoenix 1.3 are so important?
- BDD - Behavior Driven Development
- Phoenix 1.3 is pure love for API development
- Ecto Schema
- Pure Functions
- Composable Queries with Ecto
- How To Keep Your Controllers Thin with Form Objects
- ES Pipeline Operator
- Ruby on Rails Link
- @jaggygauran on sharing code
Leave us a review!
Last but not least, if you haven't rated or reviewed the show yet and you'd like to do us a huge favor, you can do so by clicking here!
Show Notes Archive
If you're looking for a link we've mentioned in the past, head on over to the Does Not Compute Show Notes repo and use GitHub's excellent search tool!
Join Us On Slack
If you've enjoyed the show so far, reach out to us on twitter at @seanwashbot and @paulstraw, or join us in the Spec.fm slack community at http://spec.fm/slack!