Special thanks to Hired for sponsoring this week's episode! If you are a developer looking for a job, Hired is a fantastic place to start looking. If you accept a job through Hired they will give you a $2,000 signing bonus. Even better yet, if you use our link at https://hired.com/doesnotcompute they'll double that to $4,000! What are you waiting for?
- Reactive UI's, as explained by Vue
- I know we talk about Vue.js a lot, so here's a similar idea from React site - Thinking in React
- Git things
- Git gui apps
- Mac Keyboard Shortcuts, specifically cmd+shift+/
- Alexjs - Catch insensitive, inconsiderate writing
- Upcase.com - Learn with Thoughtbot
- Today I Learned - A blog full of useful concepts by @rstacruz
- Is code for people or for computers? (hint: it's for people)
- Did you know there's an explore feature on GitHub? Because there totally is and you should check it out.
Bonus: If you're feeling down, check this out: http://moviecode.tumblr.com/ - it will make you chuckle (plus you're technically reading source code)