Special thanks to Hired for sponsoring this week's episode! If you are a developer looking for a job, Hired is a fantastic place to start looking. Employers apply to you instead of the other way around, and they have opportunities with over 4,000 employers in 17 countries across the globe. If you accept a job through Hired they will give you a $1,000 signing bonus. Even better yet, if you use our link at https://hired.com/doesnotcompute they'll double that to $2,000! What are you waiting for?
- Friend of the show Jon Gold
- Mostly Adequate Guide to Functional Programming
- Pure Functions
- What are the benefits of Functional Programming?
- Basic Math Properties
- Identity Property: Definition & Examples
- Elixir School
- Elixir on Exercism.io
- Certbot - Automatically enable HTTPS on your website with EFF's Certbot, deploying Let's Encrypt certificates.
- SJW Industries - Some very nice hats
- AMP Project
- AMP HTML
- Google AMP Cache
- js.org on the WayBack Machine
Leave us a review!
Last but not least, if you haven't rated or reviewed the show yet and you'd like to do us a huge favor, you can do so by clicking here!
Show Notes Archive
If you're looking for a link we've mentioned in the past, head on over to the Does Not Compute Show Notes repo and use GitHub's excellent search tool!
Join Us On Slack
If you've enjoyed the show so far, reach out to us on twitter at @seanwashington and @paulstraw, or join us in the Spec.fm slack community at http://spec.fm/slack!