Special thanks to Linode for sponsoring this week's episode!
Head on over to http://linode.com/doesnotcompute20 and you'll get $20 towards your own Lightning-Quick SSD Server to do with as you please. You get complete control over your virtual server and they provide a number of great services such as automated backups, node balancers, two factor authentication and more!
- What is a headless CMS?
- Decoupled CMS
- Nearly Headless CMS
- Headless and decoupled CMS: the essential guide
- WP Rest API
- JSON: What It Is, How It Works, & How to Use It
- A Beginner’s Guide To jQuery-Based JSON API Clients
- How do I succeed as a lead developer?
- For the New Team Lead: The First Six Things You Should Know
- Responsibilities of a Lead Developer
- Functional CSS
- Octopus SCSS Utilities
- Note: these are very beta at the moment so don't tear my head off! - Sean
- Vue Clusterize
- React Cluster
Previous Show Notes
If you're looking for a link we've mentioned in the past, head on over to the Does Not Compute Show Notes repo and use GitHub's excellent search tool!
Join Us On Slack
If you've enjoyed the show so far, reach out to us on twitter at @seanwashington and @paulstraw, or join us in the Spec.fm slack community at http://spec.fm/slack!
Leave us a review!
Last but not least, if you haven't rated or reviewed the show yet and you'd like to do us a huge favor, you can do so by clicking here!