Special thanks to Hired for sponsoring this week's episode! If you are a developer looking for a job, Hired is a fantastic place to start looking. If you accept a job through Hired they will give you a $2,000 signing bonus. Even better yet, if you use our link at https://hired.com/doesnotcompute they'll double that to $4,000! What are you waiting for?
- Simple (CSS) Grid
- MDL Lite
- Expressive CSS
- SVG Vs. Gif
- SVG Tips For Designers
- Tips for Creating Accessible SVG
- Gulp Iconify
- Inline SVG vs Icon Fonts CAGEMATCH
- Let's Encrypt - Free SSL Certs for eveyrone!
- Getting Started With CSS Calc Techniques
- Metadata Markup
- Flexbox Froggy
- Papa Parse
- Baby Parse
Join Us On Slack
If you've enjoyed the show so far, reach out to us on twitter at @seanwashington and @paulstraw, or join us in the Spec.fm slack community at http://spec.fm/slack! Also, if you haven't rated or reviewed the show yet and you'd like to do us a huge favor, you can do so by clicking here!
Other Awesome Shows
- Developer Tea - A podcast for developers designed to fit inside your tea break.
- Design Details - A show about the people who design our favorite products.
- Immutable - A short, weekly show about design and development hosted by Sam Soffes & Bryn Jackson.
- Vicarious - Everyday escapism from three designers' point of view.