If you've enjoyed the show so far, reach out to us on twitter at @seanwashington and @paulstraw, or join us in the Spec.fm slack community at http://spec.fm/slack! Also, if you haven't rated or reviewed the show yet and you'd like to do us a huge favor, you can do so here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/does-not-compute/id1048731980?mt=2
- Code by Panic
- Twitch Programming
- Closures Are Not Magic think!
- How Do Promises Work?
- Dark Corners Of Unicode
Friend of the show Bill Columbia asks
"How to balance always learning new things, but still getting stuff done?" - Bill Columbia
- A good CTO would make this easier on you and lay some of the groundwork for learning & implementing new things
- Use your most productive/efficient hours of day to learn new things
- Write down some concrete goals before jumping into the water
- Read the actual docs, not just blog posts others have written
- learn the smallest possible thing that will be immediately useful to you
Other pretty awesome Spec.fm shows that you should check out
- Developer Tea - A podcast for developers designed to fit inside your tea break.
- Design Details - A show about the people who design our favorite products.
- Immutable - A short, weekly show about design and development hosted by Sam Soffes & Bryn Jackson.
- Vicarious - Everyday escapism from three designers' point of view.